Apple iPad Air 2 tablet. Announced Oct 2014. Features 9.7″ LED-backlit IPS LCD display, Apple A8X chipset, 8 MP primary camera, 1.2 MP front camera, 7340 mAh battery, 128 GB storage, 2 GB RAM, Scratch-resistant glass.
150 Ah Rated Capacity @ C10, 12V
Tubular plate Technology - Next generation tall tubular battery with better charge acceptance and long Back up
Long cycles (1500 @80% DOD, 5000 @ 20% DOD), ensuring design life
Longer life without discharge with self-discharge rate of 3% per month STC.
Efficient battery with Higher AH efficiency > 90%, and WH efficiency > 80%
Low maintenance with a topping frequency of 8-10 months, low maintenance with level indicators
Manufactured with high corrosion resistant and robust spine technology using the advanced and state-of-the-art HADI high pressure (at 100 bar) spine casting machines, which ensure a super fine grain structure, for strength, long life and highest reliability
Designed with thicker positive plates and 20% more electrolyte to withstand power outage
Luminous LPT1280H 80AH Solar Battery is recommended for Solar Applications
Tall Tubular plate construction for long life and superior performance
Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant spine alloy composition ensures longer battery service life
Spines manufactured using HADI high pressure casting machine for long life
Highly puncture-resistant polyethylene separator for higher reliability
Plates designed for improved charge acceptance
SAFEST/NOISELESS / LONGER BACKUPS
Solar Panel Compatibility
• Sharing: GRID & SOLAR Mode.
• Dual Charging Mode with Current
• Power as against Grid >98% efficiency. • Grid Charging Enable/Disable Slide Switch
• Smart and Normal Solar Charging Slide Switch selection.
• Get Longer BACKUPS, as the UPS uses power from the Solar Panel also. • Integrated with in-built 35Amp PWM based Smart Solar Management Unit.
• Long Battery Life as Sunlight directly converts into pure direct current (DC). • User friendly LCD Display, displays all important parameters
including Grid Units Saved(KWH) and Solar Power available (Watt.)